10 Things You Don’t Know About — Jaclyn Graves
10. WHAT IS A BAD HABIT YOU’D LIKE TO STOP?
– Procrastinating. I want to work on it but I keep putting it off.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE APPAREL?
– Hmm, that’s tough. I love a cute summer dress with wedge heels. But, there’s something about jeans, a t-shirt and cowboy boots. Yee-haw!
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST DREADED HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
– Ugh! Toilets!!!
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO COOK?
– Whatever comes out of the oven that doesn’t look like it’s gonna make us sick. I do love meatloaf, mashed potatoes and my mom’s green beans. Hot fudge sundae, Reeses PB, chocolate toffee, cocabut, strawberries and cream, wedding cake, lemon cake with lemon cream icing, a birthday party.
6. WHAT IS THE TEAM YOU’RE THE BIGGEST FAN OF?
– Colts! I should be a Manning. UT football … “Rocky Top, You’ll Always Be, Home Sweet Home to Me”! And, anything WKU. Go Tops!
5. WHO IS THE PERSON FROM HISTORY YOU’D MOST LIKE TO MEET?
– Princess Diana — total grace and class.
4. WHAT IS THE SONG STUCK IN YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW?
– “Baggage Claim”. And, “Crazy Girl”.
3. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST TIME-WASTER?
– Facebook. I LOVE it! And, “The Office” reruns and “Say Yes to the Dress”.
2. WHAT IS YOUR SIGNATURE DRINK?
– Jack and Sprite or Maker’s and Sprite. Or, Bud Light.
1. FINALLY, WHAT IS THE BOOK ON YOUR NIGHT STAND?