ALDI Supermarket Coming to Owensboro, Holding Hiring Event
I’ve only ever been to one ALDI Supermarket and that was in Bowling Green. And I liked what I saw. Now everyone in Daviess County and surrounding areas will have the same opportunity when ALDI comes to town this fall…and brings with it jobs!
On Saturday, May 31st, ALDI will conduct a hiring event at Courtyard by Marriott, 3120 Highland Pointe Drive.
And here is all the pertinent information you need to know, courtesy of ALDI:
What: ALDI hiring event for its new Owensboro, Ky., store opening this fall
Who: ALDI representatives
Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
When: Saturday, May 31, 2014
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Where: Courtyard by Marriott
3120 Highland Pointe Dr.
Owensboro, KY 42303
Positions: • Store Associate (full time) – $11.00 per hour
• Shift Manager (full time) – $16.00 per hour
• Manager Trainee (full time) – $20.00 per hour
Job Requirements: • Employee training in Evansville, Ind., until
the new store opens
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and
11 p.m., Monday -Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Quick Facts: • ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is
considered well above the industry standard
• Part-time staff working at least 20 hours a week receive
full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K