Arctic Cold Temperatures Headed for the Tristate
Hmmmm . . . this is not funny. Mother Nature and Old Man Winter have apparently been sitting somewhere playing Cards Against Humanity. The cards we’re about to be dealt suck. Take a look at our extended forecast. According to the National Weather Service and Accuweather, Monday and Tuesday of next week are expected to be brutally cold with lows near zero . . . or worse!
Here’s how the forecast looks from the National Weather Service for the end of the weekend into early next week. Oh, and did I forget to mention, the S-word is in it too! Yuck!
- Sunday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Northwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Northwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. West northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.