Battle for the Big O Finale Tickets on Sale Now 2017
The 2017 Battle for the Big O Finale is Saturday, June 24th at Diamond Lake Campground and Resort. And tickets are on sale NOW for what promises to be an amazing night of entertainment showcasing some of the best undiscovered talent in the region! We have 12 amazing acts set to take the stage and battle it out for $1,000 and the right to open for Cole Swindell, Colt Ford, Dylan Scott, Tucker Beathard, Craig Campbell, Moon Taxi and Muscadine Bloodline on Saturday, July 8th at Reid’s Orchard. Here’s a look at this year’s finalists.
- Luke Hilgenhold- Tell City, Indiana
- Courtney Peveler- Central City, Kentucky
- Sarah Werner- Evansville, Indiana
- Morgan Book- Henderson, Kentucky
- Adriana Domenica- Nashville, Tennessee
- Adam Scott- Horse Branch, Kentucky
- Kyle Langford- Owensboro, Kentucky
- Ashton Brooke Hall- Owensboro, Kentucky
- Marty Brown – Franklin, KY
- The Restless- Franklin, Kentucky
- Darryl Miller- Pleasant View, Tennessee
- 62 East- Rosine, Kentucky
Tickets for the Battle for the Big O finale are just $10 per person. All seats are General Admission. You can purchase tickets in person at the WBKR studios (3301 Frederica Street in Owensboro) or at Diamond Lake Campground and Resort (7301 Hobbs Road in Owensboro).
Tickets will also be available at the door the night of the show. The box office will open at 5pm CST and doors to the Good Time Theatre will open at 6pm. The Battle for the Big O finale gets underway at 7pm, Saturday, June 24th at Diamond Lake’s Good Time Theatre.
The 2017 Battle for the Big O is proudly presented by Henderson Chevy Buick GMC. Cross that money-saving bridge or take any road to Hwy 41 in Henderson.