CODEBREAKERS Week #1: Amazing Concert Prize Package up for Grabs!
CODEBREAKERS returns to The Country Station, 92.5 WBKR on Monday, April 3rd. And we have an amazing prize up for grabs in Week #1. It's a concert lovers prize package that features tickets to several upcoming concerts starring country music superstars. This is huge. LOOK!
If you are our lucky CODEBREAKERS winner in Week #1 of this year's contest, you are going to win tickets to the following concerts:
The American Made Tour w/ Justin Moore & Lee Brice- Friday, April 21st in Eville
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill's Soul 2 Soul Tour- Friday, April 28th at KFC Yum! Center
Eric Church's Holdin' My Own Tour- Thursday, May 25th at KFC Yum! Center
Alan Jackson- Friday, August 25th at The Ford Center in Evansville
Thomas Rhett- Thursday, Sept 28th at The Ford Center in Evansville
A new game of CODEBREAKERS begins each Monday in the month of April. The contest for this set of tickets begins on Monday, April 3rd, 2017 at 6am CST.
Each week's code sequence consists of 3 numbers and each number in that sequence is a number between 1 and 92. Listen every hour from 6am to 6pm for your chance to break the code and win!
To help you keep track of the numbers guessed, we have your official CODEBREAKERS game piece below. And, make sure to listen on-air and watch online for clues to help you break the code.
With prizes like a trip to Panama City Beach, Florida, a Summer Getaway to Gaylord Opryland Resort, VIP tickets to The Big O Music Festival and the concert ticket package described above, you won't want to miss one minute of CODEBREAKERS.
Can you break the code? Print this game piece each week to help you keep track of the numbers that have been guessed and which numbers you can eliminate with special CODEBREAKERS clues.
- Print your CODEBREAKERS game piece above.
- When you hear the CODEBREAKERS cue to call, be caller number 9 on the contest lines—270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR.
- There will be three numbers in the CODEBREAKERS code. The first number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section One. The second number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Two. The third number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Three.
- Contestants may only win CODEBREAKERS once. And each weekly prize will be awarded to the first person to break the CODE on air.
- Week one prize – A concert lover's prize package (described above)
- Week two prize – A Gaylord Opryland Resort Summer Getaway
- Week three prize – 2 V.I.P. tickets to The Big O Music Festival
- Week four prize – A 3-day, 2-night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- CODEBREAKERS contestants must have a valid social security number and meet age requirements that will be determined by the prize won.
- WBKR is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
- WBKR reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.
CODEBREAKERS is presented by Window World Owensboro/Evansville.