Five Things About “Christmas Cookies” – Song, not the Treat! [Video]
Subscribe to WBKR-FM on
CHRISTMAS COOKIES by George Strait
Five things you may not know.
In our Facebook Tad Poll this morning I asked what’s your favorite Christmas Cookie? Which made me think of “Christmas Cookies”, One of the seasonal favorites by George Strait. I rounded up some ingredients to add to the bowl. Now, let’s stir it up, put it on a cookie sheet and enjoy!
1. The tune is ranked at #4 in notational airplay this week on Country radio. And, Taste of Country ranked it at #10 on their all-time Christmas favorites.
2. It was never on a individual Christmas CD by George. Only on compilation CD’s.You can download it for 69 cents!
3. It was written by Aaron Barker, who is the composer of many a King George hit. One of my all-time favorite songs by Aaron is his own version of “Fast Water” a song about suicide!!
4. George sang it with Phil and Miss Kay on the “Duck the Halls” CD.
5. It’s a song you can REALLY sink your teeth into!!