Glowing Mojito Drink Recipe – A Perfect Summer Party Drink!
Looking for a summer drink. Here's one you can make with or without rum. It's delicious and refreshing. PLUS, if you drink it under a blacklight, it will glow! Perfect for those summer parties!
- 1/2 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- lime juice/lime wedges
- shot of white rum (optional)
- crushed ice
- 1 cup tonic water
- Drop mint leaves into the bottom of a high ball glass.
- Pour a small amount of tonic into glass and crush mint using a spoon or clean meat tenderizer to release aroma and taste. Do not pulverize!
- Add ice.
- Pour in remaining tonic and rum.
- Squirt in lime juice, add lime wedges and mint garnish.
- Optional: Top with grapefruit juice or grenadine for a hint of color.
- Enjoy under a blacklight.