Kenergy Asks You To “Beat The Peak”
Kenergy needs your help! Kenergy is asking their customers to help them “Beat The Peak”.
Due to yet another day of record high temperatures, Kenergy is asking you to conserve as much energy as possible. Today, July 6th, from 3:30pm – 5:30pm is the requested time period for “Beat The Peak”. You can do this a few different ways:
– During the requested hours, turn your thermostat up at least 2 degrees
– Do not run any major appliances during this time
– Turn off all unused lights,unplug computers, phone chargers, etc.
– Refrain from taking baths/showers during this time
– Use as little energy as you possibly can
Thank you for helping Kenergy “Beat The Peak”!