Rooster Booster – New 2nd Street Rejected Names
Kirk Kirkpatrick spoke at June's Rooster Booster and had some rather funny names that the city has rejected for the renaming of 2nd Street. WOMI carried the talk and recorded Kirk's comments. Check these out.
1. "We changed our name to Owensboro because we discovered that our first name Yellowbanks came from the fact that buffalos relieved themselves on this street...street".
2. "You'll never get to the park unless you turn right real soon" street
3. Dodge the orange barrels Boulevard
4. "Our Convention Center is bigger than yours" street.
5. "Owens-Bourbon-JohnnyDepp-Bluegrass" Way