Enter to Win a Key to Adventure on the WBKR App [Photos]
As you likely know, we have three chances to win a Key to Adventure each weekday: at 7:25am with Angel and me, at 11:25am with Barb Birgy and at 4:25pm with Dave Spencer. These chances to win continue through Friday, September 25th.
However, this weekend, we're giving YOU the exclusive chance to snag a Key to Adventure via the WBKR app. In fact, Monday morning, September 21st, Angel and I are going to award TEN lucky WBKR app users their very own Key to Adventure, which could potentially open the door to our Forest River r-Pod 180! But, to be eligible to win one of those keys, you have to ENTER!
Good luck! Chad and Angel will announce the ten lucky qualifiers at 8:10am Monday morning!
WBKR’S KEYS TO ADVENTURE OFFICIAL RULES
Qualification period: Weekdays, Tuesday, August 25th through Friday, September 25th. The qualifications will take place on-air and via the WBKR app.
To get qualified on-air: Listen to 92.5 WBKR for our KEYS TO ADVENTURE cue-to-call. It will air ONCE per show each weekday (with the exception of Labor Day). You'll have a chance to qualify daily during The WBKR Morning Show with Chad and Angel (7:25am M-F). Barb Birgy will also have a chance for you to get qualified during the midday show (11:25am M-F). Dave Spencer will have an opportunity for you to get qualified during The Drive Home (4:25pm M-F). When the KEYS TO ADVENTURE cue-to-call airs, be Caller #9 by calling 270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR. Caller #9 will receive a WBKR prize pack, plus a KEY that could potentially open the door to the prize camper at the grand finale event.
To get qualified at via the WBKR app: Download the WBKR app (if you have already done so, you are set). Over the course of two weekends (Sept 12 and 13th, Sept 18th and 19th), we'll send out exclusive registration links via the WBKR app. When you get the notifications, click the link, complete the entry form and you'll be qualified to win a key for the Keys to Adventure grand prize event. On Monday morning, September 14th and Monday, September 21st, Chad and Angel will announce ten lucky qualifiers who will win a Key to Adventure and a WBKR prize pack.
WBKR will qualify a total of 92 listeners for grand prize consideration. 72 of those qualifiers will be on-air and 20 of those will be given away exclusively on the WBKR app.
WBKR'S GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
2. The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
3. In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
4. The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
5. The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
6. The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
7. The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
8. No purchase is necessary to participate in or win WBKR-FM contests. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
9. Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
10. The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
11. Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days.
12. All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.