PCB or BUST? You Could Win Vacation to Panama City Beach with Chad & Angel!
Here at WBKR, we're gearing up for a fun new contest and you could win a vacation to the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida with Chad and Angel.
YES!! Angel and I want YOU to join us on vacation!! In October, we're heading down to PCB and we're inviting three lucky listeners to hang with us. Wanna know how you can get qualified to win? Check out the official rules for the contest!
PCB OR BUST: Official Contest Rules
presented by Holiday Inn Resort PCB and The Country Station, 92.5 WBKR
Contest period: Weekdays- Monday August 23rd through Friday, Sept 10th (or until the three grand prizes have been won).. To get qualified, listen to 92.5 WBKR each weekday for our special PCB or BUST cue to call. When you hear it, be Caller #92 for your chance to play. You can dial 270-926-WBKR, 1-800-844-WBKR or hit the CALL US feature on the WBKR app.
We'll have TWO chances to win with Chad & Angel each weekday morning from 6am to 10am CST. There will be additional chances to play each day during The Barb Show, which airs from 10am to 2pm. And there will be two chances to play each weekday afternoon between 2pm to 6pm during The Drive Home with Dave Spencer.
If you're caller #92, you will be able to two choose two suitcases from our official PCB or BUST game piece.
Those suitcases will be filled with iconic attractions, restaurants and popular landmarks in Panama City Beach, etc. Six suitcases will be "packed" with and highlight the Holiday Inn Resort PCB. The goal of the contest is to make a match using suitcases that contain that grand prize destination. If you can do successfully, on-air, you will win one of our THREE trips we're giving away.
**Once a suitcase containing PCB is successfully used to make a match, it will be removed from the game and cannot be used to make another match.**
To download and print your official PCB or BUST game piece, CLICK HERE!
Grand Prize: Three winners will receive a 3-day, 2-night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida. The dates for Win Vacation with Chad and Angel are Monday, October 25th (check in) through Wednesday, October 27th. Winners must provide their own transportation and are responsible for additional expenses, though the winners will be treated to on-site pizza party with Chad and Angel. WBKR and the Holiday Inn Express will provide what is outlined in the prize redemption certificate. Winners may also choose to book additional nights at the resort leading up to or following our giveaway nights of the 25th and 26th. Those requests must be made by calling the Holiday Inn Resort PCB reservation line and winners are responsible for all costs if they choose to do so.
**Contestants who make a match of other PCB destinations will win a WBKR t-shirt. Matched suitcases involving destinations other than the Holiday Inn Resort PCB will not be removed from the game and will remain in circulation for the duration of the contest.**
Here's a preview of the accommodations at the resort!
So, stay tuned to WBKR for your chance to play PCB or Bust for your opportunity to win a Florida vacation with Chad and Angel! And, if you're one of our three lucky winners, get ready to head down to Panama City Beach, Florida to hang out with us in the Florida sun, enjoy some great fun, some ridiculously good beverages (even the adult variety), and join us live on the air as we broadcast live from the resort!
One thing we can guarantee is this. You just never know what's going to happen when Angel and I hit the surf and sand. Here's a prime example. LOL!
ADDITIONAL RULES & CONSIDERATIONS
- Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
- The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
- In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
- The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
- The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
- The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in or win WBKR-FM contests. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days.
- All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.