Southern Indiana Farm Offering Goat Yoga and Exclusive Baby Goat Experiences
Unless you are balanced challenged like I am, the idea of taking a yoga class with goats (Real ones, not G.O.A.T yogis) sounds like fun. I can totally picture myself mid-sun salutation tipping over into a goat. Blue Heron Farms in Chandler, IN offers Goat Yoga, freshly made goat products, and baby goat experiences.
What to Expect at a Goat Yoga Class
Even if you are an experienced yogi, attempting to do your traditional poses with goats is going to be a bit different. If you have outdoor or certain animal allergies, keep that in mind before you sign up.
Enjoy 30-45 minutes of beginner friendly yoga with Lyndsie Wargel from Sift Yoga while Blue Heron Farm's goats play around you. There will be 30 minutes after yoga for goat cuddles and instagram worthy pics.Bring a yoga mat or large beach towel and water. Please do not wear any dangly jewelry, strings, or tassels that the goats might nibble on.
Classes Fill Up Fast
The July Goat Yoga class is full, of course, you can always contact Blue Heron Farms to check on any cancelations at 812-202-9192.
JULY 31ST, 2-3:15 PM-FULL
AUGUST 21ST, 2-3:15 PM
Family Friendly, Age 10-Adult, $30/person
Baby Goat Experiences
Maybe you just want to cuddle with little baby goats, and not attempt to work out with them. Blue Heron Farm also offers you the opportunity to get up close to their baby goats. You can take photos, and you can even feed the cuties a bottle. The 30-minute experience is $20 for 2 people. Children 2 and under are free. See the link below to book your date and time, and for more information.
- Baby Goat Experiences are rain or shine. If it's raining or muddy, we will be in the barn.
- Please wear clothes that can get dirty and closed-toe shoes. The baby goats will be climbing all over you and their little hooves can hurt if they step on bare toes.
- If you have long hair, you will want to pull it up into a bun. Baby goats will nibble on hair. While it doesn't normally damage hair it is obnoxious.
- No food, dogs, or other pets are allowed.
- Baby Goat Experiences are not refundable but may be rescheduled with a 24-hour notice.