Townsquare Media Evansville Owensboro Hiring Sales Position
Townsquare Media is expanding our sales team and you just might be the perfect fit! If you enjoy a challenging career that pays you to exceed your goals, while helping our customers exceed theirs, visit careers.townsquaremedia.com/job-openings.
at Townsquare Media (View all jobs)
Townsquare Media is a team of driven individuals who push themselves and those around them to grow personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment that fosters success, training, development, and unlimited earning potential.
Townsquare Media Evansville includes well-known brands like, 99.5 WKDQ, 105.3 WJLT, 106.1 WDKS, 103 GBF-FM!
- Responsible for bringing premier marketing and advertising solutions to local and regional businesses in our Evansville market
- Leverage 1st and 3rd party data to identify and secure appointments with potential clients
- Daily opportunities to increase your income by focusing on new business development while growing your existing book of business
- Drive results for clients by cross-selling a proven mix of marketing solutions including broadcast, digital (website design, SEO, SEM, Programmatic, Paid Search/Social, etc.), live event sponsorships, and more
- Work with your sales leadership to set and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s and sales goals
- Collaborate with local leadership and supporting teams of experts to exceed individual and team goals
- Utilize CRM to manage contacts, track activity, and contract details
- Goal-oriented, strong worth ethic and an insatiable desire to learn and grow a career in Sales
- Experience working in media or digital space is preferred
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Valid Driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential
- 3 weeks of PTO + 9 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment at our local radio station
- Company provided laptop
- Unlimited growth opportunities - we are growing like crazy!
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing websites, search engine optimization, social platforms and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.