What is Your Favorite Country Music Love Song? [VIDEO]
Spread the rose petals, open a bottle of bubbly, dim the lights, light the candles and push play. I've assembled some of my favorite country music love songs for Valentine's Day!
Who needs chocolates, teddy bears or flowers! Your significant other just wants to feel special on Valentine's Day. It's important to put in some effort, so that they know how much you truly love and appreciate them.
Finding the right song to convey the love you feel for your Valentine can be difficult. I've assembled some of my favorite country music love songs that have stood the test of time! Do you agree with my choices?
10. "Crazy," Patsy Cline
9. "I Cross My Heart," George Strait
8. "Need You Now," Lady Antebellum
7. "I Told You So," Randy Travis
6. "When You Say Nothing At All," Keith Whitley
5. "Help Me Make It Through The Night," Kris Kristofferson
4. "Hello Darlin” By Conway Twitty
3. "Always On My Mind," Willie Nelson
2. "He Stopped Loving Her Today," George Jones
1. "I Will Always Love You," Dolly Parton