Win Vacation to the Holiday Inn Resort PCB with Chad and Angel [Official Rules]
Angel and I want to take YOU on vacation!! Here at WBKR, we are teaming up with the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida for a brand new contest called Win Vacation with Chad and Angel. Yep! In May, we're heading down to PCB and we're taking two lucky listeners with us! Wanna know how you can get qualified to win? Check out the official rules for the contest!
WIN VACATION w/ CHAD AND ANGEL: Official Contest Rules
presented by Holiday Inn Resort PCB and The Country Station, 92.5 WBKR
Qualification period: Weekdays, Monday March 5th through Friday, March 30th. To get qualified, listen to 92.5 WBKR each weekday morning at 7:20am CST. Each morning at that time, Chad and Angel will name a song on their official PCB Vacation playlist. That song will then play three times that day . . . between 7:20am and 6pm CST. There will be ONE chance to qualify each weekday during The Morning Drive with Chad & Angel, ONE chance daily during The Barb Midday Show and ONE chance each weekday during The Drive Home with Dave Spencer. Again, listen daily at 7:20am for the Vacation Playlist song . . . then be caller number nine when you hear that song later in the day. The WBKR studio lines are 270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR.
Grand Prize Announcement: On Monday, April 2nd, WBKR will have a lottery-style drawing in which the names of our two winners will be pulled randomly and announced on-air and via social media. The grand prize announcement will take place at 7:20am CST the morning of April 2nd, 2018. Chad and Angel will make the announcement live on air on 92.5 WBKR.
Grand Prize: Two winners will receive a 3-day, 2-night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida. The dates for Win Vacation with Chad and Angel are Monday, May 21st and Tuesday, May 22nd. Winners must provide their own transportation and are responsible for additional expenses. WBKR and the Holiday Inn Express will provide what is outlined in the prize redemption certificate. Winners may also choose to book additional nights at the resort leading up to or following our giveaway dates of May 21st and 22nd. Those requests must be made by calling the Holiday Inn Resort PCB reservation line.
The Holiday Inn Resort PCB is basically a cruise ship on land with exciting attractions and features for adults and children. Here's a look at Aqualand . . .
And here's a look at the waterfall in the main pool where the resort's Dive-In Movies are held nightly . . .
So, stay tuned to WBKR for your chance to Win Vacation with Chad and Angel! And, if you're one of our two lucky winners, get ready to head down to Panama City Beach, Florida to hang out with us in the Florida sun, enjoy some great fun, some ridiculously good beverages (even the adult variety), and join us live on the air as we broadcast live from the resort!
Additional rules and considerations:
- Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
- The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
- In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
- The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
- The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
- The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in or win WBKR-FM contests. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days.
- All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.