Celebrate National Pizza Day with These Great Pizza Deals
Yes!! Today is National Pizza Day and Offers.com is helping us celebrate in a big way! They took the time to research freebies and offers from the nation's most popular pizza chains to save you some dough. And, yes! That was a really bad pun. But, trust me on this. The pun was worth it because these deals are delicious. Check 'em out!
- Chuck E. Cheese’s – Chuck E. Cheese’s is constantly updating its printable pizza coupons. You can find them all here, based on your location. Current specials include $2 off any large pizza and a package of one medium one-topping pizza, two soft drinks and 25 Play Points for $21.99.
- Cici’s Pizza – Enjoy all-you-can-eat pizza for less than $6 at participating locations.
- Domino’s – Celebrate with these pizza offers:
- * Choose two or more items from a select menu for $5.99 each. Includes medium two-topping pizzas.
- * Medium 2-Topping Handmade Pan Pizzas are $8.99.
- * Get one large three-topping pizza for $7.99.
- Donatos – For a limited time (with coupon code), you can buy one large pizza and get another large pizza for 50% off. Or, use this coupon code to get $5 off orders over $25.
- Godfather’s Pizza – Get any two large one-topping pizzas for $22 at participating locations.
- Papa John’s – Get 25% off regular-priced menu items. Plus find more BOGO specials and combo deals here.
- Papa Murphy’s – Get $2 off any large pizza and $3 off any family-size pizza. Both offers are online only.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut lists its current deals here, including an online-only special for a $7.99 large two-topping pizza.
- Pizza Inn – Order the Family Feast online and get two medium two-topping pizzas, a medium Cheesebread and medium Chocolate Chip Pizzert for $22.99. Online orders only. Valid at participating locations through Feb. 25, 2018.
Disclaimer: Promotions may vary by location and franchise. Call ahead to ensure these coupons and deals are valid at your local restaurant.
Plus, this is really fun too. To further celebrate National Pizza Day, Offers.com polled about 1,000 pizza lovers to find out THE most popular pizza toppings. No surprise really! But pepperoni won.
Happy National Pizza Day!!! Where are you getting pizza today?