Moon Weight Loss – Week One Results, Down Three Pounds
Last week I started a diet and told you my tummy was just way too big! Weight Watcher’s points came to the rescue. Now, two years ago I used Weight Watchers to drop a bunch of weight. My weight only goes to the stomach. It doesn’t spread around in a circle either. It just poofs out forward.Here’s last week photo of the “baby”.
Now, by using a limit of 30 WW points per day, I have lost three lbs. I know that doesn’t sound like much but it is all from one location. My belt fits again, my jeans waist is not rolling over and I have less of a tummy. Look.
Here is some of what I consumed this week:
As much salad as I can stand, no points
- Shredded wheat with no fat milk and fruit: 6 points
- Turkey sandwich and 11 Kroger chips: 8 points
- Smart Ones meals: 7 or 8 points
- Italian sausages and pasta: 10 points
- Snack, apple and peanut butter: 2 points (Fat Free P.B.)
Friday and Saturday I broke out the scotch and wine. It’s okay, I had the extra points. Final total: 192, or 27.5 per day.