Townsquare Media is Hiring – Live Events Specialist
We're at it again! Townsquare Media is growing and we are looking for a Live Event Specialist.
The Live Events group at Townsquare Media is responsible for the development, production, and promotion of over 200 live events across the country on an annual basis. The group’s activity encompasses music events/festivals, consumer and trade expos and fairs, as well as other non-music entertainment.
The Live Events Coordinator will be the point person for all aspects of Townsquare Media’s live events business in Evansville/Owensboro and will be involved in all aspects of each show/event.
The position will be responsible for the following:
- All aspects of local coordination of Townsquare Media’s live events
- Venue negotiation and contract process, coordination of setup and tear down
- Vendor solicitation and booth sales
- Talent research, booking, and negotiation
- Venue research, booking, and negotiation
- Managing local promotion/advertising for each event
- Direct implementation of all aspects of each show, including production advance, financial budgeting and management, and promotion
- Contract review and negotiation with talent, venues, and promotional partners
- Logistics management, including travel and catering
The position will report to the VP/General Manager of Evansville/Owensboro, but will also work extensively with the corporate live events team, based in Connecticut.
To find out more about the position and how to apply, click here.