Fun for Labor Day in Kentucky Includes Music, Food, Fireworks & More
Who's excited for Labor Day Weekend? This is a time for folks to stay home and rest or get out and about and enjoy three days off. We found some fun activities to enjoy.
Get our free mobile app
- The weekend will kickoff of course with Friday After 5 90s Boy Band night with ATCK. ATCK features AJ McLean from Backstreet Boys, Jeff Timmons from 98 Degrees, Chris Kirkpatrick from *NSYNC, and Chris Blue, the champion from Season 12 of NBC's The Voice. You can also purchase tickets for an afterparty for just $50.
- Touchdowns & Tunes Weekend Kicks off in Paducah on Friday, September 3, and the party continues through Sunday, September 5. Here's the lineup: Ashley McBryde, Lauren Alaina, Craig Morgan, Larry Fleet, The Steel Woods, Chris Young, Brantley Gilbert, and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- Panther Creek Park will host the Independence Bank Fireworks Festival at Panther Creek Park on Saturday, September 4th. This year will only feature Fireworks and live music due to COVID-19. The music will start at 6 p.m. and the fireworks show will happen at 8:15 p.m.
- Downtown Cruise-In: The Sunset Cruisers with their classic cars will cruise into Owensboro on Saturday, September 4 from 5-9 p.m.
- Jackson's Orchard in Bowling Green will be hosting an Applefest this weekend where visitors can come out and pick apples, enjoy yummy apple treats, and play on their massive interactive playground for just $3 a person. They are open 9 a.m to 5 p.m. each day.
- World Fest is coming to Louisville. It is a four-day international festival with food from all over the world, live music, dancing, and lots of cultures. The festival starts on Friday, September 4th, and runs through Monday, September 6.
- Reid's Orchard-Reidland is open all weekend.
JACKSON'S ORCHARD HOSTING APPLEFEST
It's almost time for all things Fall. Jackson's Orchard in Bowling Green is preparing for a big ole' Apple Fest this weekend with lots of apples, concessions, and so much fun.
Glowing Jacks Family Pumpkin Patch Opened In Philpot This Weekend
The Raymer family from Philpot has always loved pumpkins and decided why not make it a family affair and start their own pumpkin patch.
Reid's Orchard Adds Their Own Petting Zoo To The Farm
Reid's Orchard is one of our family's favorite places to just go and hang out whether we're picking apples or playing in Reidland. I recently visited and they had some cute new furry faces.