How Can I Still Help Christmas Wish?
It's been a heartwarming Christmas Wish holiday season so far, but in the coming days there's more work to be done. What are the most asked questions as Christmas Wish winds down?
1. When will the Christmas Wish Office be open? 9-7
2. Is it too late to adopt a family / letter? You still have time to come by the Towne Square Mall in Owensboro to adopt a family until 7:00 tonight.
3. Are you still taking donations? We'll continue to take donations through the week as we're still filling letters and granting wishes!
4. I know monetary donations are always helpful, but can we still drop off toys? What do you need the most? We can always use more new toys for the good girls and boys, but we really need some help in these areas if you can. Check out the most needed items HERE.
Teen Boys: Electronics, Wallets, Razor Kits, etc.
Baby Supplies: Diapers, Wipes, Bibs, Pacifiers, etc.
Hams & Turkeys. We have hundreds of food baskets needed. Everyone deserves a hot meal this holiday season!
5. Has my Christmas Wish Letter been granted? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 270-684-3110 and we can check, but we're filling every letter so you should get a call very soon!
6. I know the Christmas Wish letter cut off was last Friday, but I just found out about a family who really needs help. Can Christmas Wish still help? We would need the form filled out at the CW Office today between 9-7 and we'll do our best.
7. Do you still need volunteers? We are in pretty good shape, but we appreciate everyone that's come by and offered to help or has volunteered their time this year. We can't even put into words how much we appreciate the tireless hours spent making CW a big success.
8. How do we know where the money we donate is going? Christmas Wish is 100% volunteers so every dollar goes to helping families. Every letter that comes through the CW Office is investigated to be sure that families aren't already being helped by other resources, the family is really in need, and the schools aren't already taking care of the family. We do everything we can to be sure your donations are helping those who need it the most.
Thank you so much for all you've given and those who will still give we appreciate it!