‘Silly’ Selfie Your Way To A $250 Shopping Spree With WBKR
Ready. Set. Snap. Get ready to hit that selfie button on your camera because with our brand-new contest, "Silly Selfie Shopping Spree" sillier is better. Take the perfect silly selfie and you could snag a $250 Visa Gift Card. Here's how to play!
We want to see your funniest, most creative, silly selfie on your phone. That photo could earn you a $250 shopping spree. It doesn't have to be frilly, just silly!
Download the WBKR app today and get ready to play. On Friday morning (May 21st, 2021) at 6 o'clock, we'll send out an exclusive link through the app. Take a selfie doing something silly and upload it. The first 92 "silly selfies" uploaded will qualify for the contest.
Starting on Monday we'll open up the voting. From May 25th-May 27th, 2021, we’ll post the 92 Silly Selfie photos and listeners will have the opportunity to pick their favorite photo. You can vote once per hour/per day. Chad and Angel will announce the winning selfie on Friday, May 28th.
The first-place winner will win a $250 Visa Gift Card!
Photos will be displayed on wbkr.com. Final voting will be executed via the third-party website polldaddy.com. Photos MUST be the property of the person who is submitting the photo. Any photo that is found to be submitted by anyone but the owner of the photo will automatically be disqualified. By submitting your photo to this website, you are giving Townsquare Media permission to publish and use your photo.
10 Old Fisher Price Toys That Are a Blast From The Past
KEEP READING: 10 classic board games that will take you way back
Townsquare Media’s General Contest Rules.
The following rules, and specific contest rules, are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 3301 Frederica Street, Owensboro, KY 42301 and at http://wbkr.com.
1. Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
2. The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
3. In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
4. The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use the winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
5. The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
6. The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
7. The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
8. No purchase is necessary to participate in or win WBKR-FM contests. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
9. Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
10. The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
11. Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days.
12. All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.