I'm an observer of some strange stuff, but this is one of the strangest and it was right under my nose in the WBKR studio. I thought this was just an ordinary, run of the mill keyboard until I saw something familiar yet weird printed on the cord.

Houston, can you explain this?

Studio keyboard

"Space Shuttle"?!? Okay, so most equipment we use is professionally engineered and I'm going to guess this might be a special cord or as odd as it seems, it's the original cord that came with the keyboard. I didn't know special equipment meant NASA kicked in a part. It makes one wonder about movies like Contact and Arrival.

I just know 2017 has been weird so far. Anyone know what the "Space Shuttle" lettering means?

More From WBKR-FM