You Could Win Two 2023 Season Passes with WBKR’s Holiday World Bingo
Here at WBKR, we are teaming up with our friends at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari for a brand new contest called HOLIDAY WORLD BINGO! The fun gets underway on Monday, May 22nd and it's your chance to win a pair of 2023 season passes to the park.
We'll be shouting out some of Holiday World & Splashin' Safari's most popular rides and attractions and they could potentially win you a summer at the park. Of course, Holiday World is home to world class roller coasters and water coasters. Here are some of my personal favorites that will likely inspire you to download your Holiday World Bingo cards and get ready to play.
Now, here's how to play HOLIDAY WORLD BINGO!
Weekdays- Monday, May 22nd through Friday, June 2nd, 2023
HOW TO PLAY:
Listen each weekday at 7:20am, 9:20am, 12:20pm, 3:20pm and 5:20pm. At each time listed, we'll shout out the name of a popular ride, attraction or feature of Holiday World & Splashin' Safari in Santa Claus, Indiana. When you hear that name shouted out, mark it off on your HOLIDAY WORLD BINGO cards. By the way, there are two cards and you should play both cards at the same time. Cue your daubers and troll dolls! There will be one DOUBLE BINGO game contested and both cards below are in play.
HOW TO BINGO:
There will be just ONE winner total in HOLIDAY WORLD BINGO.
**You're looking for two straight line BINGOs on the same card.
HOW TO WIN
When you think you have a BINGO (in this case, TWO Bingos on the same card), call the WBKR studio lines at (270) 926-9257 or 1-800-844-9257. You can also use the CALL US feature on the WBKR app. The first person to call in and yell "BINGO!!" will be declared the winner- if indeed they have a correct BINGO on the correct BINGO card.
WHAT YOU COULD WIN
TWO 2023 SEASON PASSES to Holiday World & Splashin' Safari.
**Winners are responsible for applicable taxes and fees.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
- The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
- In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
- The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
- The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
- The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in or win WBKR-FM contests. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days.
- All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner