CODEBREAKERS Returns: Download Official Game Piece Now [Contest]
The most addictive radio contest in the tristate is coming back! CODEBREAKERS returns to The Country Station, 92.5 WBKR on Monday, April 2nd. Our official game piece is ready for download and we're giving you a sneak peek at some of the prizes up for grabs this year! Here's how the game works-
A new game of CODEBREAKERS begins each Monday in the month of April. Each code sequence consists of 3 numbers and each number in that sequence is a number between 1 and 92. Listen every hour from 6am to 6pm for your chance to break the code and win!
To help you keep track of the numbers guessed, we have your official CODEBREAKERS game piece below. And, make sure to listen on-air and watch online for clues to help you break the code.
With prizes like a trip to Panama City Beach, Florida (with Chad and Angel), Holiday World tickets and an unbelievable concert ticket package from Beaver Dam Amphitheatre, you won't want to miss one minute of CODEBREAKERS.
CODEBREAKERS, sponsored by Carpet One, begins Monday, April 2nd right here on WBKR! Can you break the code?
- Print your CODEBREAKERS game piece above.
- When you hear the CODEBREAKERS cue to call, be caller number 9 on the contest lines—270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR.
- There will be three numbers in the CODEBREAKERS code. The first number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section One. The second number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Two. The third number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Three.
- Contestants may only win CODEBREAKERS once. And each weekly prize will be awarded to the first person to break the CODE on air.
- Week one prize – A 3-day, 2-night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida with Chad and Angel (in May)
- Week two prize – Tickets to a variety of concerts at Beaver Dam Amphitheatre
- Week three prize – A Holiday World ticket prize package
- Week four prize – TBA
- CODEBREAKERS contestants must have a valid social security number and meet age requirements that will be determined by the prize won.
- WBKR is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
- WBKR reserves the right to revise these rules and change the order of prizes at any time.