Jac Reviews the Bachelorettes of ABC’s Season 17 of The Bachelor
I will be the first person to admit that deep down, I’m a hopeless romantic. So, ABC’s The Bachelor is right up my alley. Ever since season two, I’ve been hooked! The first night is always the most entertaining, because these girls go way, way out of their way to “impress” their suitor. This season, Sean Lowe is the bachelor. (Warning, he is super hot and seems like a total sweetheart!)
So, what were some of my favorite trainwreck moments from last night?
1. The chick from Tennessee that wrote him a song (and, I use the term song very lightly) and sang it to him. You could see how awkward this was, even for Sean! She was a cruise ship entertainer. Honey, you’re gorgeous, but let’s just stick to singing “On the good ship, Lollypop” in the middle of the Caribbean, ok?
2. One girl gave him a heart made of lace. Really.. you gave the man a doily?!?
3. The cute, quirky brunette that showed up in a wedding dress. I get it, you wanted to show him your playful side. Ummm, pretty sure men associate a bridal gown with heart palpitations. Lucky for her, he saw the humor in this. Or maybe was just too afraid to not give her a rose?!?
4. Another pulls out red lipstick from who-knows where and kisses him on the cheek, you know, to leave her mark. Whoa….
5. How can I forget about that one chick who pulls out a gray tie from her cleavage (yes, you read that correctly) and makes 50 Shades of Grey references. Oh my… maaaaybe a little much for meeting somewhere for the first time? Here, tie my hands up…oh wait, what’s your name again? (shaking my head)
And, my absolute favorite……
The (almost) gymnast. Now, it was very easy to see that this girl was a gymnast; great body, very lite on her feet, etc. Now, I’m no gymnast, but I can tell you it’s not a good idea to attempt any tumbling in a floor-length evening gown. Needless to say, she landed on her head and I almost spewed wine out of my nose, haha!
Now, before you get mad at me, I’m just kidding around with these girls. (As you can tell, I haven’t learned their names yet, ha!) I really LOVE this show and I will be glued to my TV each Monday night to see what happens!
If you missed the show, I highly recommend you watch at least the introductions. Trust me, it’s worth your time, ha!
I don’t have a favorite yet, but I’m sure one will emerge next week!