WBKR’s 92 Bottles of Cheer: Download Your Game Piece Now [Official Rules]
Here at WBKR, we have a brand new Christmas contest and it's going to be a blast. It's called 92 Bottles of Cheer and, obviously, it's based on the classic drinking song "99 Bottles of Beer." And, for the next couple of weeks, you'll get the chance to "take one down, pass it around" and we'll pop the cork to see if you win a prize.
Tune in for your chance to play each hour from 6am to 10am and 2pm to 6pm each weekday. When you hear our special 92 Bottles of Cheer cue-to-call, be Caller #9 at 270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR. If you are, you'll get the chance to pick a bottle between 1 and 92. We'll pop it open to see if it's loaded up with a "cheer" or a "jeer."
If it's a "cheer" you'll win an exciting prize- anything from a restaurant gift card to concert tickets (Miranda Lambert, Chris Janson, Chris Stapleton) to a 3-day, 2-night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida.
To help you keep track of the bottles that have been taken down and passed around, we have your official 92 Bottles of Cheer game piece!
92 BOTTLES OF CHEER RULES
- Print your 92 Bottles of Cheer game piece above.
- When you hear the 92 Bottles of Cheer cue to call, be caller number 9 on the contest lines—270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR.
- Pick which bottle you would like us to open on the air.
- The bottle will contain either a "cheer" (a prize) or a "jeer" (a hilarious greeting from one of Santa's snarky elves letting you know you lost).
- If you win a cheer/prize, you are ineligible to play the contest again. However, if you choose a bottle that contains a jeer, you are welcome to try and play again.
- 92 Bottles of Cheer winners, like with all WBKR contests, will be ineligible to win another contest for 30 days.
- WBKR is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
- WBKR reserves the right to revise these rules and change the order of prizes at any time.
92 Bottles of Cheer is sponsored by Blue Star Restoration.