Come play at the Grand Ole Opry with Me & Chad!
Here are your quiz questions for the Grand Ole Opry tickets for Tuesday night!!
So here’s the deal…Chad and I are heading down to the Grand Ole Opry on Tuesday for the Play On! Nashville show! We want you to come enjoy the show with us!! I’m listing 10 questions from the Tune Town Trivia: The Grand Ole Opry’s Ultimate Country Music Quiz Book. Just list your answers in order and whoever has the most correct will win tickets!!
1. Where was the GOO staged from 1943 to 1974?
2. In what state were the likes of Grandpa Jones, Loretta Lynn, Patty Loveless and Ricky Skaggs born?
3. In what historic building did Johnny Cash first meet June Carter?
4. Who made her GOO debut less than two weeks after having been named “American Idol”?
5. Name the Billy Currington hit written by Luke Bryan that made its way to No. 1
6. LAdy A’s Hillary Scott is the daughter of what country singing Grammy winner?
7. What type of town did Jason Aldean describe in his debut hit?
8. Who married her one-time steel guitar player Narvel Blackstock in 1989?
9. What Nashville university boasts graduates Brad Paisley, Josh Turner and Trisha Yearwood?
10. Loretta Lynn Morgan is better known to country fans by what name?
Post your answers on our facebook page!