Angel’s Three Ingredient Homemade Orange Sherbet Recipe
In honor of the 4th of July and all the fun festivities, I wanted to share one of my favorite summertime old fashioned homemade ice cream recipes. This is a must try~I love any type of homemade ice cream but orange sherbet is the best. Here is a super easy recipe that takes literally 45 minutes from start to finish!
What you will need:
- 1 2 liter of Orange Soda (I use Sunkist or store brand either works)
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk (any brand)
- 1 Can of Crush Pineapple
- Rock Salt
- Ice Cream Maker
- Open Ice Cream Drum and pour in entire 2 liter of Orange Soda
- Add Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Add Crushed Pineapple
- Close Drum
- Add ice to the outside of the drum
- Sprinkle Rock Salt over ice
- Start machine and watch closely.
- As the ice melts add ice and rock salt
It should take about 30 minutes when ice is added properly. When finished scoop into bowls and enjoy!