Holiday World Adds A Little “Spice” To Happy Halloween Weekends
Happy Halloween Weekends will kick off at Holiday World starting Saturday, September 24 and they just got a little bit "sweeter." The park has added new "pumpkin" themed treats to the menu to spice things up! Let your taste buds savor; Pumpkin Funnel Cakes, pumpkin Pie Flurry, Pumpkin Roll, Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge, Pumpkin Spice Latte, and Pumpkin Spice Calk Balls. Grab your families and prepare for a deliciously SPOOKtacular time!
Families can also enjoy night time roller coaster rides and many other attractions including:
- Carnival Chaos walk-through maze with mirrors, clowns, and side-show startles
- A 12-acre corn maze and hayrides to a huge corn maze.
- Junior corn maze for smaller children.
- Kitty Claws Dance Party and Trick or Treating
- Gourdon the talking pumpkin
- Lights Out! musical show, with slightly spooky characters singing and dancing,
- Halloween Magic Show with Don Baggett
- Holidog’s 3D Halloween Adventure – a non-haunted house with colorful 3D features
- Mummy’s Treasure Maze.
Holiday World encourages visitors to wear family-friendly Halloween costumes, no masks. Halloween weekends will end on October 30th.