Hop Into One of These Indiana State Park Inns for a Delicious Easter Buffet
Are you still looking for something to do this Easter Sunday? Here's a crazy idea - you could spend Easter at one of Indiana's beautiful state parks. More specifically, at one of the Indiana State Park Inns. Did you know that some of our state parks also include hotels and/or lodges? Well, they do, and this weekend they are offering up a delicious Easter buffet.
The Indiana Department of Natural Resources shared the news on its Facebook page...
This year, enjoy an Easter Day buffet with friends or family at Indiana State Park Inns, April 9, 11a-3p. These mouth-watering buffets will feature carved ham and beef, fried chicken and other tasty meats, plenty of savory sides, and luscious cakes, pies, and yummy desserts. Reservations are available at all Inns, except Fort Harrison Inn. Reserve your spot at dnr.IN.gov/state-parks/inns/specials-and-events.
The cost of the buffet is $28.99 for adults, $14.50 for kids ages 4-10, and it's FREE for kids under 4 years old.
Learn More About These Indiana State Park Inns
- Abe Martin Lodge & Cabins, located in Brown County State Park in Nashville, IN
- Clifty Inn, located in Clifty Falls State Park in Madison, IN
- Fort Harrison Inn, located in Fort Harrison State Park in Indianapolis, IN
- Canyon Inn, located in McCormick's Creek State Park in Spencer, IN
- Potawatomi Inn & Cabins, located in Pokagon State Park in Jamestown Township, IN
- Spring Mill Inn, located in Spring Mill State Park in Mitchell, IN
- Turkey Run Inn & Cabins, located in Turkey Run State Park in Marshall, IN