Two of The Best Resorts for Couples are in Southern Indiana
Craving a romantic escape that's equal parts stunning scenery, luxurious pampering, and historic charm? Ditch the passport, lovebirds, because Southern Indiana is hiding two resort gems that'll steal your hearts (and maybe your breath)!
First Stop: West Baden Springs Hotel at French Lick Resort
Imagine stepping into the "Eighth Wonder of the World." No, you haven't stumbled onto Willy Wonka's chocolate factory tour (although that would be amazing). This wonder is the jaw-dropping atrium of the West Baden Springs Hotel, a majestic 200-foot masterpiece that'll leave you speechless. But the magic doesn't stop there.
Here's why this resort is #RelationshipGoals:
- Romance Redefined: Pamper yourselves with a couple's massage at the spa, then cozy up by the fireplace in your room (they even have clawfoot tubs for the ultimate old-fashioned charm!).
- Activity Adventure: Hike through stunning landscapes, take a dip in the awe-inspiring pool, or challenge each other on the golf course.
- Foodie Fun: From elegant fine dining to casual cafes, your taste buds will be on a delicious journey. Don't forget to grab a cocktail at the atrium bar under the twinkling stars.
- Pet-Friendly Fun: Fido doesn't have to miss out on the fun! This resort welcomes your furry companions with open paws.
Next Stop: New Harmony Inn - Nature's Tranquil Embrace
If serenity and nature whisper your love language, the New Harmony Inn is your haven. Imagine waking up to the gentle songbirds, surrounded by towering trees and tranquil ponds. It's like stepping into a fairytale, but with all the modern amenities you crave.
Get ready for couple's bliss with:
- Cozy Comfort: Snuggle up by the fireplace in your room, many with balconies or patios overlooking the scenic landscape. Some even have lake views for ultimate relaxation.
- Explore Enchanting New Harmony: This historic town is brimming with art galleries, museums, and quaint shops, perfect for hand-in-hand strolls.
- Indulge in Culinary Delights: Savor farm-to-table goodness at the onsite restaurant, or pack a picnic basket and explore the charming cafes in town.
- Unwind in Tranquility: Take a yoga class, get pampered with a massage, or simply soak up the peacefulness of nature.
So ditch the crowded beaches and overpriced flights. Southern Indiana awaits with its hidden treasures, ready to rekindle the romance and create memories that'll last a lifetime. Now, could someone please share this article with my husband?
10 Ways to Relax in New Harmony, IN
Gallery Credit: Liberty
Indiana Hotel Has Private Pools in the Suites
Gallery Credit: Travis Sams