Chris O’Nan from Grandview, Indiana Wins Week #1 of CODEBREAKERS
A big congratulations out to Chris O'Nan, who works at Grandview Alumnimum in Grandview, Indiana. This morning in the 8am hour on WBKR, she was able to successfully break the code in CODEBREAKERS! The code: 6-19-17. While she used some different methodology to arrive at the code, Chris was able to successfully break it and snag herself a 3-day, 2-night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida.
If you are a dedicated CODEBREAKERS player, you are aware that there are usual inspirations and secrets to the way we come up with our weekly codes. This particular one, 6-17-19, was the exact radio release date of Luke Combs' song "When It Rains It Pours." That song is the one in which Luke sings about winning a trip to Panama on the radio. We thought that was fitting and appropriate.
Now, here's the scoop. While Chris broke the Week #1 code, we're gearing up for another exciting game of CODEBREAKERS. That game will begin Monday morning in the 6am. Next week's prize is a great one too. We have a 2-night stay at a cabin in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg up for grabs.
A new game of CODEBREAKERS begins each Monday (assuming the CODE the week before gets broken). Each code sequence consists of 3 numbers and each number in that sequence is a number between 1 and 92. Listen every hour from 6am to 6pm for your chance to break the code and win!
To help you keep track of the numbers guessed, we have your official CODEBREAKERS game piece!
To download your printable game piece in pdf format, CLICK HERE!
And, make sure to listen on-air and watch online and the WBKR app for clues to help you break the code.
- Print your CODEBREAKERS game piece above.
- When you hear the CODEBREAKERS cue to call, be caller number 9 on the contest lines—270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR.
- There will be three numbers in the CODEBREAKERS code. The first number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section One. The second number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Two. The third number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Three.
- Contestants may only win CODEBREAKERS once. And each weekly prize will be awarded to the first person to break the CODE on air.
- WEEK ONE PRIZE– 3-day, 2-night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- WEEK TWO PRIZE – Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg Getaway featuring a 2-night cabin rental from American Patriot Getaways
- WEEK THREE PRIZE – A SoundWaves Vacation from Gaylord Opryland Resort (featuring a 2-night stay, plus passes to SoundWaves)
- CODEBREAKERS contestants must have a valid social security number and meet age requirements that will be determined by the prize won.
- WBKR is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
- WBKR reserves the right to revise these rules and change the order of prizes at any time.
So, download your game piece and get ready to play CODEBREAKERS!!!