CODEBREAKERS Final Week: 10-Ticket Prize Package up for Grabs!
We're heading for the final week of CODEBREAKERS! And we're wrapping up the contest with an awesome prize package. It's a ticket lovers prize package that features tickets to several upcoming concerts and events!
If you are our lucky CODEBREAKERS winner in Week #1 of this year's contest, you are going to win tickets to the following concerts, events and parks:
2 tickets to Tim McGraw & Faith Hill's Soul 2 Soul Tour- Friday, April 28th at KFC Yum! Center
2 tickets to Holiday World & Splashin' Safari
2 tickets to Eric Church's Holdin' My Own Tour- Thursday, May 25th at KFC Yum! Center
2 ringsider seats to WWE Monday Night Raw June 19th at the Ford Center in Evansville
2 tickets to Alan Jackson- Friday, August 25th at The Ford Center in Evansville
Our final game of CODEBREAKERS begins Monday, April 24th.
Each code sequence consists of 3 numbers and each number in that sequence is a number between 1 and 92. Listen every hour from 6am to 6pm for your chance to break the code and win!
To help you keep track of the numbers guessed, we have your official CODEBREAKERS game piece below. And, make sure to listen on-air and watch online for clues to help you break the code.
Can you break the code? Print this game piece to help you keep track of the numbers that have been guessed and which numbers you can eliminate with special CODEBREAKERS clues.
- Print your CODEBREAKERS game piece above.
- When you hear the CODEBREAKERS cue to call, be caller number 9 on the contest lines—270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR.
- There will be three numbers in the CODEBREAKERS code. The first number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section One. The second number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Two. The third number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Three.
- Contestants may only win CODEBREAKERS once. And each weekly prize will be awarded to the first person to break the CODE on air.
- Week one prize – A concert lover's prize package (described above)
- Week two prize – A Gaylord Opryland Resort Summer Getaway
- Week three prize – A 3-day, 2-night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Week four prize – A Ticket Lover's Prize Package
- CODEBREAKERS contestants must have a valid social security number and meet age requirements that will be determined by the prize won.
- WBKR is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
- WBKR reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.
CODEBREAKERS is presented by Window World Owensboro/Evansville.