How to Play CODEBREAKERS: Download Official Game Piece Now [Contest]
The most addictive radio contest in the tristate is back! CODEBREAKERS returns to The Country Station, 92.5 WBKR on Monday, May 11th for four weeks of pulse-pounding, mind-boggling, nerve-racking and nail-biting fun! Our official 2020 game piece is ready for download and we're giving you a sneak peek at the prizes up for grabs this year! Here's how the game works:
A new game of CODEBREAKERS begins each Monday (assuming the CODE the week before gets broken). Each code sequence consists of 3 numbers and each number in that sequence is a number between 1 and 92. Listen every hour from 6am to 6pm for your chance to break the code and win!
To help you keep track of the numbers guessed, we have your official CODEBREAKERS game piece!
To download your printable game piece in pdf format, CLICK HERE!
And, make sure to listen on-air and watch online and the WBKR app for clues to help you break the code.
CODEBREAKERS, sponsored by REED'S OVERHEAD DOORS, begins Monday, May 11th right here on WBKR! Can you break the code?
DOWNLOAD YOUR PRINTER-FRIENDLY CODEBREAKERS GAMEPIECE HERE
- Print your CODEBREAKERS game piece above.
- When you hear the CODEBREAKERS cue to call, be caller number 9 on the contest lines—270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR.
- There will be three numbers in the CODEBREAKERS code. The first number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section One. The second number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Two. The third number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Three.
- Contestants may only win CODEBREAKERS once. And each weekly prize will be awarded to the first person to break the CODE on air.
- WEEK ONE PRIZE– 3-day, 2-night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- WEEK TWO PRIZE – Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg Getaway featuring a 2-night cabin rental from American Patriot Getaways
- WEEK THREE PRIZE – A SoundWaves Vacation from Gaylord Opryland Resort (featuring a 2-night stay, plus passes to SoundWaves)
- CODEBREAKERS contestants must have a valid social security number and meet age requirements that will be determined by the prize won.
- WBKR is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
- WBKR reserves the right to revise these rules and change the order of prizes at any time.
So, download your game piece and get ready to play CODEBREAKERS!!!