Play CODEBREAKERS: Download Official Game Piece Now [Contest]
The most addictive radio contest in the tristate is back! CODEBREAKERS returns to The Country Station, 92.5 WBKR on Monday, June 3rd. Our official 2019 game piece is ready for download and we're giving you a sneak peek at the prizes up for grabs this year! Here's how the game works-
A new game of CODEBREAKERS begins each Monday in the month of June. Each code sequence consists of 3 numbers and each number in that sequence is a number between 1 and 92. Listen every hour from 6am to 6pm for your chance to break the code and win!
To help you keep track of the numbers guessed, we have your official CODEBREAKERS game piece!
And, make sure to listen on-air and watch online and the WBKR app for clues to help you break the code.
CODEBREAKERS, sponsored by Disaster Team, begins Monday, June 3rd right here on WBKR! Can you break the code?
- Print your CODEBREAKERS game piece above.
- When you hear the CODEBREAKERS cue to call, be caller number 9 on the contest lines—270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR.
- There will be three numbers in the CODEBREAKERS code. The first number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section One. The second number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Two. The third number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Three.
- Contestants may only win CODEBREAKERS once. And each weekly prize will be awarded to the first person to break the CODE on air.
- Week one prize – 4 tickets to each show in the 2019 Hot County Nights lineup at Fourth Street Live in Louisville (Cody Johnson- June 7th, Randy Houser- June 28th, LANCO- July 5th and Justin Moore- August 9th)
- Week two prize – A "Soundwaves" getaway at Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Week three prize – A country music concert prize pack featuring: 2 tickets to Miranda Lambert (Sept 21st in Highland Heights, KY), Thomas Rhett (Oct 11th at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville) and Chris Stapleton (Nov 2nd at the KFC Yum! Center)
- Week four prize – TBD (Week Four of the contest is contingent on the duration of Weeks #1, #2 and #3)
- CODEBREAKERS contestants must have a valid social security number and meet age requirements that will be determined by the prize won.
- WBKR is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
- WBKR reserves the right to revise these rules and change the order of prizes at any time.