CODEBREAKERS Returns: Learn How to Play & Download Official Game Piece [Rules]
The most addictive radio contest in the tristate is back! CODEBREAKERS, the 2021 edition, begins on Monday, July 19th. This summer, we're playing just one game and it's winner take all. The prize package is AWESOME!!
The person who successfully breaks the code on air will win tickets to a variety of concerts around the tristate!
2 tx to Downtown Romp: The Owensboro Airshow After Party, Saturday, August 14th
2 tx to see Hank Williams Jr. on August 20th at the Ford Center in Evansville.
2 tx to see Lady A at the Ford Center on August 29th (with special guests Carly Pearce, Niko Moon and Tenille Arts)
2 three-day tailgate passes to Touchdowns & Tunes in Paducah, Kentucky (Sept 3rd through the 5th) starring Lynyrd Skynyrd, Brantley Gilbert, Chris Young, Ashley McBryde, Michael Ray, Lauren Alaina, Craig Morgan, Parker McCollum, Eric Paslay, The Steel Woods and more!
2 tx to Blake Shelton's Friends & Heroes Tour at the Ford Center on Friday, September 10th (with special guests Trace Adkins, Martina McBride, Tracy Byrd and Lindsay Ell).
2 tx to George Thorogood and the Destroyers / Good To Be Bad Tour at the Beaver Dam Amphitheater on Saturday, August 21st @ 7:00PM.
2 tx to Steve Earle & The Dukes AND Los Lobos at the Beaver Dam Amphitheater on Saturday, September 4th @ 7:00PM.
Here's how the game works:
CODEBREAKERS begins in the 6am hour Monday, July 19th. The code sequence consists of 3 numbers and each number in that sequence is a number between 1 and 92. Listen every hour from 6am to 6pm for your chance to break the code and win!
To help you keep track of the numbers guessed, we have your official CODEBREAKERS game piece!
To download your printable game piece in PDF format, CLICK HERE!
- Print your CODEBREAKERS game piece above. You can use it to cross numbers off your game piece as they are guessed on air.
- When you hear the CODEBREAKERS cue to call, be caller number 9 on the contest lines—270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR.
- There will be three numbers in the CODEBREAKERS code sequence. The first number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section One. The second number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Two. The third number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Three. Each number is a number between 1 and 92.
- CODEBREAKERS contestants must have a valid social security number and meet age requirements that will be determined by the prize won.
- WBKR is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
- WBKR reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.
Good luck and get ready to play CODEBREAKERS on The Country Station, 92.5 WBKR
19 Country Music Stars With a Lot of Kids