CODEBREAKERS Returns: Download Official Game Piece [Contest]
The most addictive radio contest in the tristate is coming backl! CODEBREAKERS returns to The Country Station, 92.5 WBKR on April 4th. And, if you break our secret code, you can win some really cool prizes! Here's how the game works . . .
A new game of CODEBREAKERS begins each Monday in the month of April. Each code sequence consists of 3 numbers and each number in that sequence is a number between 1 and 92. Listen every hour for your chance to break the code and win!
To help you keep track of the numbers guessed, we have your official CODEBREAKERS game piece below.
And, make sure to listen on-air and online for clues to help you break the code.
With prizes like tickets to see Garth Brooks, a trip to Panama City Beach, Florida, a Summer Getaway to Gaylord Opryland Resort, and a 4-pack of tickets to Kenny Chesney's Spread the Love Tour, you won't want to miss one minute of CODEBREAKERS.
CODEBREAKERS begins Monday, April 4th right here on WBKR! Can you break the code?
- Print your CODEBREAKERS game piece above.
- When you hear the CODEBREAKERS cue to call, be caller number 9 on the contest lines—270-926-WBKR or 1-800-844-WBKR.
- There will be three numbers in the CODEBREAKERS code. The first number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section One. The second number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Two. The third number will come from CODEBREAKERS game piece Section Three.
- Contestants may only win CODEBREAKERS once. And each weekly prize will be awarded to the first person to break the CODE on air.
- Week one prize – Four tickets to see Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville for the weekend of April 9th, 2016.
- Week two prize – Four tickets to see Kenny Chesney at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium in Louisville May 28th AND two tickets to see Carrie Underwood at the Ford Center in Evansville November 11th.
- Week three prize – A Gaylord Opryland Resort Summer Getaway
- Week four prize – A 2-night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- CODEBREAKERS contestants must have a valid social security number and meet age requirements that will be determined by the prize won.
- WBKR is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
- WBKR reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.