It’s National Bosses Day & Angel Is Celebrating Chad
Angel Here! It's National Bosses so naturally I have to celebrate the very best boss in the entire world...Chad Benefield! Yes I said it he is pretty phenomenal for so many reasons.
Most people don't realize first that he is my boss. Yes I work two feet from my boss 75% of my day and I love it! Not only is Chad the Brand Manager for WBKR but he is the Operations Manager for 7 stations total and he handles his job with grace and integrity that most could never do!
He says he isn't maternal but this picture says it all. He gets around Charlotte and he melts. He follows her around like a mother hen and does whatever she wants. P.S. Doesn't he look precious holding babies!
He is a nature born leader. He pushes others to there limits and inspires them to be greater than they ever imagined they could be. He never asks anyone to do anything that he wouldn't do himself. He truly walks the walk!
He is completely fun 90% of the time! The other 10% of the time he is pretty much fun too but sometimes he has to get down to business! Basically he is fun 100% of the time. What you see is what you get with him!
He gets me into crap(literally) I never would have done otherwise! He is adventurous. He makes townsquare media great and WBKR is successful because of his creativity!
He is never afraid to be just who he is. He makes me smile on a daily basis and I can honestly say I enjoy getting up everyday at 4 a.m. and coming to see this face! Even when I am Crabby Patty.
Lastly, is the most important. He always supports me. Has my back and encourages me to be the person I am. He doesn't accept my negative self talk and he reminds me daily of my value and that I am a survivor!
I am completely blessed to celebrate this National Bosses Day with Chad. I have known what it is like to have a terrible boss and it makes me appreciate a great one even more.
So I say "HAPPY BOSSES DAY" CHAD! You are completely fantastic!
P.S. He is also one heck of a performer!