Music & Good Eats at the Kentucky Food Truck Festival Championship This Weekend
It's time to start preparing your taste buds now. The Kentucky Food Truck Festival Championship is happening this weekend.
Food Trucks have become somewhat of a big deal over the past five years. If you promise people food trucks you'll get a crowd. People love to eat and someone has to feed them. Kentucky has some of the most delicious and amazing food trucks around.
This weekend in Richmond, Kentucky food trucks will travel from miles around to compete in the Food Truck Championship. Visitors will have the opportunity to take their pick of a variety of different foods. Here are some of the different food trucks attending the festival:
- Mac Chaos offers a variety of mac & cheese prepared in a million ways and they all look delicious.
- Made in Brazil offers a wide variety of Brazilian dishes and they look and sound delightful.
- Little Taste of Jamaica offers a wide variety of authentic Jamaican dishes including jerk chicken, curry chicken, and jerk chicken wings.
- Cameron's Carried Away Barbeque offering BBQ dinners (pulled pork sandwich with chips), pulled pork nachos, and chili dogs.
- Bell on Wheels featuring shrimp and grits, pimento cheese fritters, Baja fish tacos.
- Vansauwa's Tacos and Vegan Eats dishing out a variety of different street tacos and vegan dishes.
- Smoked making delicious things including burgers, quesadillas, and walking tacos.
- Mombo's Italian serving up a great selection of Italian dishes.
- Boston's Way Boston-themed food truck that is known for Steak Bombs and Manchester Firing Line Subs.
- Hobbie's plating up a variety of sandwiches and sides.
- Cookie Dough Bliss offering cookie dough and ice cream with tons of topping options.
- The Tennessee Cobbler Company offers the most delicious-looking desserts including cobbler, ice cream, and milkshakes.
- Piggin' Out everything from pulled pork to burgers and fried pickles.
Besides the food trucks, there will be live music. Our own Marty Brown will be taking the stage. We've got a sneak peak at the food, trucks, entertainment, and even the awards.