Local Kentucky & Indiana Moms Celebrate National Bow Day
It's Uncle Chad's favorite day of the year. We are celebrating National Bow Day and mommas around the Tri-State are loving it.
DREAMING OF BIG BOWS
Angel here and I like big bows and I cannot lie. I dreamed for years of putting bows on a little girl after my Kathern passed away. When we found out we were having Charlotte I immediately started buying all the bows big and small I could find.
When JoJo Siwa from Dance Moms strolled onto the media scene Big Bow's popularity literally busted off the roof. JoJo is well-known for loving and living in over-the-top bows. Young girls flocked to purchase JoJo trademarked bows in bright colors and lots of sparkles.
BIG BOW QUOTES
I also asked Mom's in the Tri-State to share their BIG BOWS and I am proud to say I am not alone. Some of my favorite Big Bow quotes:
- I Like Big Bows & I Cannot Lie
- I Have A Big Attitude But My Bow Is Bigger
- I Make All Bows Look Good
- When In Doubt Put A Bow On It
- Bows Are A Girls Best Friend
- The Bigger The Bow The Better The Mom
- The Bigger The Bow The Closer To Jesus
- If All Else Fails Wear A Bigger Bow
Uncle Chad is always saying Charlotte will need a Chiropractor when she is older. All these girls may all need a chiropractor later in life but that is the price to pay for beauty!