What’s Cookin’? KY Legend’s Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese W/Ham [Recipe]
You are going to want to try this week's What's Cookin' recipe! Brooklyn Maple, with Kentucky Legend, is serving up a crockpot recipe that is quick, easy and delicious. Check out the recipe for Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese with Ham.
Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese with Ham
- 8 oz elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 16 oz Kentucky Legend ham, cubed
- 3 3/4 cups pasteurized processed cheese product, cubed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (optional garnish)
- Toss cooked noodles in oil and pour into your slightly greased slow cooker
- Add remaining ingredients (minus optional garnish) and stir
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1.5-2 hours, stirring occasionally
- Serve sprinkled with shredded cheddar cheese
What's Cookin'? is sponsored weekly by Murphy Appliance Company.